Thank you for expressing an interest in Hope Lutheran Preschool. Your child is a precious creation of God. We are a support to your family as we nurture, love, teach and care for your unique child. Children can grow to their fullest potential when the attitudes and atmosphere around them foster feelings of self-worth. A child’s “play” is how a young child learns. A child learns by touching an doing and being involved.
Enrollment is open for children 2 years by September of the school year, through age 5. Children do not need to be toilet trained to attend. Hope Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, creed, color and ethnic origin to all programs and activities. Hope also has an excellent Day School for children Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
Our teaching staff consists of Christian instructors who are well qualified and experienced in early childhood development. They are dedicated to the growth and development of your children and provide a loving and caring environment. Our low teacher to child ratio allows us to give your child individual attention. Preschool teachers are state qualified and are continually upgrading their skills through workshops and special classes.
- To initiate enrollment please call or email for an appointment. A visit will be scheduled with the Director, parent and child. Preschool tours are available daily from 10:00-11:00 am, 1:30-4:30 pm for Sunshine Room (ages 4-5), 2:30-4:30 pm for the Rainbow Room (ages 2-3) and by appointment after 4:30 pm.
- Children entering into Hope Lutheran Preschool should be 2 years old by September 1st.
- If our program looks and feels like a “match” for your preschooler and family, please complete and return the forms provided during the tour which include the Application, Program Selector, Registration Fee which is non-refundable and current copy of Immunization Record.
- Applications for new students will be on a first come, first serve basis. If no opening is available when we receive your application, we will notify you of that fact, return your registration and place your child on a waiting list.
- Those enrolling for the Summer Sessions will be given the required State of California Forms at this time. If you are enrolling for the Fall you will receive the forms in the August mailing. You will receive a letter or email confirming that we have a place reserved in our program for your child and provide you with any additional information that may be required.
Hours and Days of Operation – Enrollment is for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week
Full Day 6:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
3/4 Day 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Morning (4 hours) 8:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Morning (3 hours) 8:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
Afternoons 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
We are looking forward to partnering with you in the education of your child and pray that you and your family will be richly blessed at Hope Lutheran School. Ellen Head-Director preschool@hopeglendoraorg